The park of the Villa Floridiana
DOBEDOO – The park of the Villa Floridiana is located in the center of the Vomero hill: a few steps from Via Scarlatti Shopping Street and Via Luca Giordano and Via Aniello Falcone.
It is born as one of the real Bourbon Residences: the complex consists of the park and Villa Floridiana, which hosts since 1931 the National Museum of Ceramics Duca di Martino.
The park is the green lung of the neighborhood and within it you can walk along the paths and groves of the complex. Behind the Villa, there is a wonderful staircase, that will lead you to a garden pond and a large panoramic terrace overlooking the Gulf of Naples.
8.30 am – 7.00 pm Museum and Park
Museum: closed on Tuesday
The Ticket Office closes at 5.30 pm
- Oriental porcellans: 8.30am – 4.45pm
- European Porcellans: 9.30 am – 4.45pm (last entry at 4:15 pm)
- Medieval and Renaissance art: opening with accompaniment * at 9.30am; 11.00 am; 12.30; 3.00 pm; 4:00 pm.
- The complete visit to all the sections starts daily from the ground floor with accompanying supervisors at 5.00 pm *
* Accompanying means that supervisors ensure the opening of the section and lead the audience along the museum path.
full: € 4,00
reduced: € 2,00
The cost of the entrance and the timetables may vary with current exhibitions.
Entrance to the Villa Floridiana Park is free.
The entrance to the museum is free:
for citizens of the European Union under the age of 18;
every first Sunday of the month.
Address: Via Domenico Cimarosa 77 / via Aniello Falcone 171 80127 Naples